Thursday, February 8, 2007

"I am such an idiot! I can't believe I said that!"

Soooooo, a couple of days ago, I said something I shouldn't have (don't confuse that with saying something I didn't mean, because I meant it) to someone I should not have said it to, at a time and place that was totally inappropriate for saying such things. It just kind of came out (no, I won't tell you what it was). My instincts in these type of situations are typically dead-on, but I'm afraid I may have been way off the mark this time. Maybe I can just pretend it never happened. I am an ass.

Ten bucks if you know where I got the title. Okay, not ten bucks; but I'll think you're cool.

2 comments:

Mike said...

I do that kind of stuff all the time.

Unknown said...

who doesnt do that .....you all know that i live my life saying things to make me look like an idiot, just like these girls on the girls gone wild info-mercials that are always on when i'm getting ready to go to work at 4am. it makes me wanna show my boobies!!!! lol