Sunday, October 21, 2007

Light the Night

Well, the Light the Night Walk to support the Luekemia and Lymphoma Society was last night, and it was a pretty good time. My balloon wouldn't float, so I had to get a new one, but at least my light worked (unlike Dad's). The channel 10 helicopter flew over us with a camera, but the only one of us who made it on t.v. was Jonathan. Anyway, I'd just like to thank all of the person who made an online donation on my page: Light the Night. Your contribution was greatly appreciated. I did manage to make my meager goal with the help of a few co-workers and family members, so thank you all very much. Oh, and we won a gift certificate to a restaurant downtown in the raffle. Sweet. Well, it's time to start collecting donations for next year and look for the next event.

No comments: