Saturday, July 21, 2007

Yes, I can read

I'm compiling a reading list. I read a ton, but I read a lot of the same sort of stuff. I'm trying to branch out and try different things; broaden my horizons if you will. I could use some suggestions. Leave me a comment with some suggestions: your personal favorites, must-reads, etc. I'll read anything; fiction of any kind, non-fiction, literature new and old; it doesn't matter. I'm doing a little research to start my list, but anything you suggest is greatly appreciated. I read about a book a week, even when I'm in school, so the list can't get too big. Thanks!

Oh, and the cough went away. I didn't kill myself.

2 comments:

Eric said...

David Eggers
Chuck Klosterman
David Sedaris
Kurt Vonnegut

Check them out, all very good, smart and hilarious.

David said...

Thanks. I've read "Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs" and "Galapagos", but nothin from Sedaris or Eggers. I will check them out.