Friday, March 2, 2007

I'm losing the will to blog....

Well, that horrible loss to Miami didn't hurt much, as UVA has all but wrapped their first outright ACC regular season title since 1981. Unbelievable. I'm rooting for Appalachian State to win their conference tourney just for the remote chance at some veangence for the Puerto Rico disaster.

It's almost baseball season, so I've already drafted 5 fantasy baseball teams with 4 more drafts to go. I'm sure I'm not done either, since I love drafting so much. I'm such a nerd.....

Speaking of which, anyone else hear about the 33-foot, 1000-pound colossal squid that those New Zealand fisherman caught off of Antartica about 3 weeks ago? (1)At 33 feet and 1000 lbs, it is by far the largest squid ever seen by man, (2)It was an adult male, which no one has ever seen before, (3)It was still alive when they caught it. I find this fascinating; again, I'm a nerd......

I wonder if signing London Fletcher and Fred Smoot(eek) is going to be as good for the Redskins as losing Derrick Dockery is going to be bad. I used to really hate that guy, but he's made vast improvement. He's going to have a really nice career, though $7 million a year is outrageous.

I don't feel like talking about tornados, snow storms, bus crashes, or dead former NBA players so I'll leave with this from my Bush Quote Generator on my home page:



"We need to do what we need to do to get the bodies out of there, if they're there."

- George W. Bush February 14, 2001 Referring to the tragic sinking of a Japanese fishing boat by a U.S. submarine near Hawaii. Reported in the Chicago Tribune.

Oh, more nerd stuff; this is kinda cool: Non-Newtonian Fluids

No comments: