Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Kingpin?

I joined a bowling a team with work that participates in a Restaurant Bowling League every Tuesday night. I don't why I did this, because I'm a shitty bowler and I hate losing. Also, I don't know anything about bowling. I've bowled maybe a dozen times. Anyway, last Tuesday was the first night for our team, and we got creamed. I bowled 101, 101, and 135. Woo-hoo. Tonight was even worse, as I bowled 81, 105, 127. Luckily, we split tonight. We played against the Silver Diner, and they weren't very good, either. It's a good time though, and who knows; maybe someday I'll actually be a decent bowler.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

im coming home and could give you a few pointers.

David said...

That would be f-ing fantastic. I can't keep my mechanics straight from one frame to the next.