Tuesday, February 19, 2008

February must be a bad month for blogging.

I am absolutely swamped. I'm way in over my head at school. I need to take time off work to study more, but I'm actually already not working enough to pay the bills. I'm under a ton of stress, and it's affecting me both mentally and physically now. I'm a step slow at work, I'm not getting the studying done that I need to, and even when I do I could do better. I can't afford to get through this semester with C's, and if I keep taking things to give me energy and/or keep me awake, my head is going to explode. I'm experiencing tightness in my chest on occasion, I'm sometimes short of breathe, I get these sharp pains at the bottom of ribs on either side, my back hurts, my neck hurts, my shoulders hurt, and the Saturday before Valentine's Day I couldn't really carry anything with my left arm for about 3 hours. I'm getting too old for this shit.

3 comments:

brittany said...

David....I miss you :(

Eric said...

I gave up energy drinks, its kind of scary how it makes you feel sometimes. Not that this is a viable solution considering you're already in a time crunch but I think working out regular gives you more energy that a red bull.

David said...

I would love to work out and/or run on a regular basis, but every time I start, something happens, I'm out of action for a week, and then I just quit. Hopefully I can get something going over the summer that will set me up with a nice routine that can carry over to when school starts again. If I don't die first.

Oh, and Red Bull is really gross. I never liked energy drinks because of the bad taste and worse after-taste, but then I discovered Monster Assault. Delicious.